What is Swabhavik Chesta?
According to the scriptures there are a couple of meanings of the word ‘Chesta’.
Here it goes,
1. Internal thoughts & depicting feelings for the lord is called Chesta.
2. Showing inner feelings for the body language of the lord is called Chesta.
3. Daily habitual behavior of lord is called Chesta.
4. To get more inclined towards your beloved by cherishing daily practices is called Chesta.
5. Remembering physical appearance, habits, behaviour is called Chesta.
These are some of the many meaning of the word ‘Chesta’ which is perfectly blended in Swabhavik Chesta of Lord Swaminarayan. Pujya Premananad Swami, with all these meanings in mind created the verse of Swabhavik Chesta of Lord Swaminarayan.
Also, there are some instances where Chesta has also been called as Lila. In the hindu mythology, Lila has a deep meaning which helps differentiate the practices performed by God and a human being. The person who can make out this difference, will be able to recognize God and not fall prey to the lila charitra of god.